Friday 18 May 2012

My collection...so far!

Hi there! I'm still looking into getting my blog out there for all you Filofax nuts to see, but for now I'm just going to keep blogging along! I thought everyone might like to see my entire Filofax collection, since I love looking at everyone elses! Like many of you, I honestly didn't realise how many of them I had until I gathered them all together. The truth is both daunting...and somehow exhilarating! And as you know if you read my previous blog, I have two more on the way! I just realised it sounds like I'm talking about children...

Here is a list of all my Filofaxes as of today, these are the descriptions from left to right in the picture below

Raspberry A5 Finsbury
Black Personal College
Slimline Amazona
Black Pocket Identity
Black Pocket Finsbury
Black Pocket Amazona
Black Pocket Piazza
Pocket Fresco

As you can see, I have an affection for the pocket size-I find it is such a nice size for my purse, and it just has the cutest shape. It feels nice in the hand...


Anyway, I think I have come up with a use for my new Personal Adelphi, which should be here in the next couple of days. Right now I use my Slimline Amazona for day-to-day, but I might make a switch, use the Adelphi for my daily, in-my-purse organiser and use the Slimline for...wait for it...an at-home phone/address book! I know this might sound horribly old-fashioned to some of you, and if it does, get ready for an even bigger shock...I don't have a cell phone! Nor do I want one! So, the elegant, slim Amazona might be just the thing! I'll provide more details, and pictures, when they become available!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was wondering if you could do a post on how you use your Pockets. I love my compact Chameleon but am intrigued by the pocket size and how it works for others. Thanks!

    BTW, just watched your A5 Domino vid and i love how you've personalized it :)

    ReplyDelete